User Experience Design A Practical Introduction
Develop the mindset and skills necessary to become a successful User Experience Designer.
Discover how to…
- understand roles in UX Design teams
- talk the language of UX Design
- recognise the importance of user research and user context
- build the knowledge and skills needed for your chosen role
- develop products and services that users really love
- apply advanced theory and practice to create high performing designs
- watch the flip-through video on this page
- check-out some reviews
- try one of the activities
- browse a few of the visuals
- find out where to get hold of the book in English, Spanish and Arabic versions
If you want to get into UX Design then our book really is a great place to start!